Skip to main content

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks guys.  I must have the Intermountain car then.  It is identical, except for some chassis modifications to the Atlas 8000 gal car I have.

Hot Water - Before I posted I looked at the Red Caboose website.  There is a note that they have some unpainted tank cars left.  I'm going to look into it and see what is available.  For me there are a number of tank cars that Santa Fe used for different purposes that will never be produced, like the ones in the picture.  If possible, I'd like to model a few of them.

postingE6

Attachments

Images (1)
  • postingE6

Some day I would like to do some GATX and UTLX decals too.  My decal guy can do enough to do a fleet of tank cars of various kinds and colors on one sheet.  Maybe we can cooperate and get such a sheet.

My last set of custom decals can do eight different SP locomotives with cab and tender data plus full color logos for the decorated switchers.  Done for Stevenson.  PM me at MTJ if you want to do lots of tank cars.

Originally Posted by Allan E:

Red Caboose still list the Type 103W 10,000 gal tanks on their website as available in undecorated for $19.95.

I bought several decorated kits a while ago from RR Hobbies for $20.  They are nice kits.

Allan

I think what you found are the HO versions of this tank car for $19.95 (and out of stock). The O scale kits are $39.95, and unfortunately listed as out of stock as well. 

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Ste 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.