Skip to main content

With the arrival of August it seems that cooler temperatures and changing leaves are just around the corner, and with them, the fall York show! I'm happy to announce that we are planning to hold our 4th (I think?) YouTube Meet and Greet/Q & A at this show. We will be holding the event on Friday, October 18th at 11:00. This is a change from previous events, which were held on Saturday.

Similar to last fall - we will be holding this event in the Veranda Room. We have requested more chairs from the Eastern Division due to the audience we had in the fall. The structure of the event will be someone similar to what it was in the past, except we will have some pre-planned questions for the panelists.

IMG_9536

Image from Fall 2023

I am also looking for any vendors/dealers that would like to donate a give-away item for this event. In the past, we have provided attendees 16 and under with one ticket and everyone else with a different ticket. This way we could try to give-away bigger ticket items to the younger crowd. If you're a vendor/dealer and interested in donating an item, feel free to reach out to me directly.

If you have questions that you'd like to hear asked at the event, feel free to place your questions in the Google form below. We will do our best to ask as many as possible while keeping the event close to one hour in length.

Attachments

Images (1)
  • IMG_9536
Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Thanks for moving it to Friday!  There will be a lot more people at the meet at that time.  More chairs is a great idea.

Do you plan to alternate between Friday and Saturday in the future as a way to appeal both to regular members who aren't there on Saturday and families with children who might be less likely to attend on Friday? 

We are almost a month away from the Fall York Event! We are finalizing our plans for the Q&A event and still accepting questions for the panel. Panel Question Form

Our panel for this fall will be Eric from Eric's Trains, Peachy from Peachy's Trains, Jason from Jason's O Gauge Trains, and Art from Art's Model Trains and the 3 Rails, 4 Dads YouTube Podcast.

We are still looking for any dealers that would be interested in supporting this event through a giveaway donation. Shout out to TrainZ for donating and engine and gift card for the event as well as Gryzboski's Trains for working on shirts!

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Ste 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.