Skip to main content

Hi Folks

I found a 3R 5-car PRR FoM passenger set without any packaging, and I'm trying to determine the mfg.  The cars are 20" in length with aluminum bodies, but there is nothing stamped on the car bottoms.  They are:

• 8033 Baggage
  • 5191 Diner
  • Conestoga Rapids sleeper
  • 3935 Coach
  • 1131 Observation

They have interiors and are nicer than any Weaver sets I've seen, but I thought the GGD sets had more exterior detail, so I'm stumped.  If you have the GGD set, could you please confirm that these are or are not GGD?  If they are not, I'll assume they are from the final Weaver production run.

Thanks,

Alan

Original Post

Replies sorted oldest to newest

Hi Folks

I found a 3R 5-car PRR FoM passenger set without any packaging, and I'm trying to determine the mfg.  The cars are 20" in length with aluminum bodies, but there is nothing stamped on the car bottoms.  They are:

• 8033 Baggage
  • 5191 Diner
  • Conestoga Rapids sleeper
  • 3935 Coach
  • 1131 Observation

They have interiors and are nicer than any Weaver sets I've seen, but I thought the GGD sets had more exterior detail, so I'm stumped.  If you have the GGD set, could you please confirm that these are or are not GGD?  If they are not, I'll assume they are from the final Weaver production run.

Thanks,

Alan

Photo of top and sides would help

Add Reply

OGR Publishing, Inc., 1310 Eastside Centre Ct, Ste 6, Mountain Home, AR 72653
800-980-OGRR (6477)
www.ogaugerr.com

Link copied to your clipboard.